KAPOOSE CREEK LODGING
Wilderness Remote Escapes at the Lofthouse at Kapoose
The Lofthouse at Kapoose was completed in 2017 as part of a plan to build a completely sustainable, off grid living operation. Surrounded by coastal mountains, a beautiful estuary, and white sand beaches, the Lofthouse at Kapoose is the ideal Remote West Coast escape for families or large groups. The Kapoose Creek Trail starts directly behind the Lofthouse and leads to the stunning Kapoose Estuary before meandering down to the pristine white sand beaches of Kapoose Point. Our goal is to send you home tanned, sandy and smiling!
$5000/night up to 10 guests
Bring up to a group of 10 people to stay comfortably in 2 different buildings.
- Building 1 – 4 lofted bedrooms, 4 queens, 4 doubles.
- Building 2 – independent 1 bedroom, 1 queen and pull out.
• Transportation from Tahsis by boat
• 5-minute walk from beautiful Lagoon Beach
• All house beer and wine included
• Personal chef cooks all meals
• Full use of 32’ Yoga Yurt overlooking the beaches and ocean
• Full use of guided fishing boats
• Unlimited fly or cast fishing
• Full use of guided paddle board tours
• Guided bear tours
• Full use of hiking trail system
• Fires at the beach every night (weather dependent)
• Tons to learn for the kids.
Guests have full use of 32’ Yoga Yurt overlooking the beaches and ocean.
Additional Arrival Options
Although boat transportation from Tahsis is included in the base price, we would be happy to organize much quicker air transport for you and your group from Gold River, Campbell River, Tofino or Vancouver. There really is nothing more stunning than flying over the rugged terrain of Vancouver Island - an adventure in itself! Please inquire for rates.